Learn Arabic to Understand Quran - Semester 2
Learn Arabic and understand the Holy Quran better
Course Start Date: 19 Feb 2015
In this course, you will learn the meanings and ‘tafseer’ for short ‘surah’ in the Quran as well as the meaning of the entire Quran.
This course will also teach you step-by-step to perform ‘salaah’ according to the Prophet (PBUH) and the meanings of ‘duas’ that we read in Arabic in ‘salaah’ in order to gain ‘khusoo’.
The last class will be about grammar of the Arabic language. This class will help learners master the Arabic vocabulary and frame correct Arabic sentences.
This course has been designed from the books that are being used in the Madinah University such as Madinah Arabic, Arabic in Your Hands, etc.
This course is completely free of cost.
- 15-Week course
- 1 Hour 15 minute long each class
- 03 Classes per week - Monday, Thursday and Friday 10 PM Makkah time
- Weekly quizzes
*Though this course does not provide any certification to the learners, they will, however, gain a vast knowledge of the Arabic language
- The learners should have cleared Semester 1
Who can take this course?
Anyone who knows how to read a little Arabic can take this course and they will learn to communicate in Arabic and understand the meaning of the Quran
- Learners will be able to read and understand Arabic
- They will be able to make short sentences
- They will learn ‘duas’ and ‘hadith’ in Arabic
- They will be able to translate small chapters from the Quran
Language of instruction: English